Thursday, September 29, 2011

Solarization--5













For making a "powerful" solarized photograph, you can take a picture of just about anything, but the important thing to keep in mind is contrast! Like I said, your subject can be anything you want, but simplicity is important because otherwise it's hard to solarize the photograph with out the picture being too distracting. (However, the photographs above are not all "simple," but they turned out well.


I thought my two solarization photographs turned out pretty good. I was happy with both of them, because both photographs were not only "good," but they solarized pretty well. The only thing I was sorta bummed about was, on my picture of my goats--i guess the chemicals ran in the dark room and theres a few streaks..however it works because it looks like the sun's rays. I was happy with the pictures over all.

No comments:

Post a Comment