Tuesday, September 13, 2011

3200 film--2

I chose these two photos because they were the first to catch my eye when I searched "3200 film." These photos have great grain in them and are very helpful to someone like me when getting an idea of how I want my 3200 photo to look like. And as you can see in the first photo the layering going on and the great colors. I really like using the 3200 film because it's something different. Since, we normally use 400 film it's fun to do a different film and get a different outcome. And I really like how the grain in the 3200 film stands out. The lighting I used for my 3200 film was actually fairly dark. The grain came out well, but the photos were both pretty dark, Even with the use of dodging and burning! I was pretty happy with both of them, however  they could have been better for multiple reasons like lighting, dust, and creativity. The ISO i set my camera to was 3200, and the advantage to this film is the uniqueness and different appearence it brings to the photograph. While the disadvantage to some people may be that they may not like that sort of grainy tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment