Monday, November 8, 2010

Rule of Thirds #3


This is a very simple photo portraying the rule of thirds. I really like this picture for that very reason. When I see this picture It makes me happy, because my attention is drawn to the dandelion as soon as I see it.

Another "simple" picture, portraying a very "pretty" message.  I love the colors in this picture (clearly, this photo was taken at sunset), and how you can see the ducks path in the water...very pretty!

Cute picture, a third of the way over--which is why it's "The Rule of Thirds". Im really drawn to this photograph because of the heels to be very honest. I love those!

A really good example of "The Rule of Thirds" because the subject is not in the center. And I like this photo because not only is it very clear what "strategy" or type of photo is being taken (rule of thirds), but since all the peppers are green and the one is red, your attention is drawn to that!

GREAT rule of thirds! I love this picture. It's obviously summertime and a picnic, because of the picnic table, the ant.....and the ant carrying the P.B. crackers.

No comments:

Post a Comment