Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Internet hands and feet photos #5


I like this photo for a couple of reasons, i like the whites and how it sorta conveys a message of like friendship or family.

This picture is cool in the way that theres a foot on top and a hand on the bottom, very unique and very interesting..I wouldn't of thought about that.

I like this picture not only because of the difference and size between the two feet  but the connection between a mother and a baby.

Probably another one of my all time favorites, because of how the mom's hands frames the babies feet. Once again very unique, and has a very cool, deep message

I like this picture for a couple reasons, but i like how the sunset is in the backround and how theres obviously a love of two people and/or relationship holding hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment