Thursday, October 21, 2010

Photos at Mr.Garland's Desk #3


-When I see this image, the first thing that comes to my mind is: 3 guys, diving, nysync, water, lake, wooden platform, NYC-because of the bridge in the backround.
-Im gonna use the word "nysync" to explain how the word is connected to the image. Nysync means at the same time, together...and these three boys are doing just that. When I first looked at the photo, thats just what I saw; three boys in New York, jumping off somekind of platform NYSYNC-at the same time. I think it's neat, because they're all jumping not nessasarily at the SAME time, but each of them are in the air and/or off the platform at one time. (except for the last one, which you can see  getting ready to go) I think this image is a great motion picture!
-The compostion in this photo is made up of some neat shapes. You've  got 3 thin guys jumping--each of they're bodies in the same sorta arch. You've got the bridge in the backround, and you've got the water, which is not really a shape and I can come up with, but more of a continous pattern. Great composition!

No comments:

Post a Comment